We are currently looking to recruit 8 part time Apprentice Junior Content Producers for an exciting opportunity to join our new Broadcast Media Training Academy based in Coventry.
You will play a vital role in creating and producing digital media content for broadcast on radio and for use on our online digital platforms
This role is located in Coventry for 20 hours each week. Pay rates will be £3.90 per hour and you will be trained via an Apprenticeship – Level 3 Junior Content Producer. Mandatory 15 months course.
Your daily duties will include:
• Working as a Trainee Producer on our daily radio programmes
• Working with our News Team to generate news and features content for broadcast
• Working with our Commercial Production Team to produce commercials, promos and jingles
• Assisting in managing our music management and programme scheduling
• Assisting in updating our website and social media platforms
• Working with our Community Team to help deliver local community outreach projects
• Will have a passion for Radio, Music and Social Media Platforms
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Must be highly organised, confident and professional
• Must be creative and resourceful
• Reliability is essential
• Maths and English grade C or above, or be willing to study and re-take as part of apprenticeship
Get qualified…get experience…get paid!
Following a CV review we will contact you to arrange your invitation to meet the team, with a view to join the business within 2 weeks.
Please call 07722144932 should you have any further questions.